You Need a Photographer?
"An image is worth a thousand words," said Confucius. Take care of your photos, because they are the ones the customer will look at initially.
First of all, if you have a latest generation mobile phone, we invite you to try ... You will be surprised by the result. Just follow our guidelines:
- We ask for at least 5 photos;
- The main one will be cut out to be published in the shop window ("homepage" and following);
- You will have to frame the whole article and frontally, in a clear environment. The furniture must be with nothing on it, to ensure that no attempt is made to hide any damage.
- If the offer consists of multiple items, they must all be present;
- If possible, take the photos in daylight, it makes better than the flash;
- If you have the possibility to do it with a white background, even better.
If you prefer to rely on a professional, we are at your disposal to offer you a photo shoot managed by a professional photographer located near you and affiliated with Grand Vintage.
In this way, you will certainly enhance your items.
Just write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon!
The Grand Vintage staff